(Adds Esso, Casino comments paragraphs 4,8, shares throughout) By Caroline Brothers PARIS, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Retailers reported sporadic signs of disruption as striking French truckers began erecting roadblocks, but company officials and analysts said on Monday it would be several days before blockades really hit the sector. Auchan, France's second biggest food retailer, said it had been hurt by the strike action at two of its stores in the Seine-Maritime area, near Le Havre in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Retailers shrug off French truck strike for now" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.