(Adds details, quotes) PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG said reported earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) might increase in 2007, helped by expected lower raw material costs. "The company is growing, and we should be able to increase our absolute EBIT," Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer told the Reuters Automotive Forum in Paris on Wednesday. He said that the profit margin might narrow, however. "When you look at margin percentages, there ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Reuters Forum-Continental CEO sees 2007 EBIT gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642