(Adds more quotes, details, bylines) By Michael Shields and Hendrik Sackmann PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said on Wednesday he will not be forced to react to any tie-up between the Renault/Nissan alliance led by Carlos Ghosn and a major U.S. manufacturer. Ghosn, who is chief executive of France's Renault and Japan's Nissan Motor Co Ltd , is holding talks on bringing General Motors into the grouping, with Ford is another option if the GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Reuters Forum-Daimler CEO plays down any Ghosn/GM link" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.