(For other news from the Reuters Autos Summit, click on http://today.reuters.com/summit/SummitInfo.aspx?name=AutosSummit05&pid=500) (Adds quotes from John Smith of GM and Buzz Hargrove of Canadian Auto Workers) DETROIT, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Top executives from across the automotive sector are meeting in Detroit this week for the Reuters Autos Summit. Below are key quotes from guests participating in the event: RICHARD DAUCH, AMERICAN AXLE & MANUFACTURING CEO. "What I believe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Reuters Summit-Key quotes from Autos Summit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.