(For other news from the Reuters Autos Summit, click on http://today.reuters.com/summit/SummitInfo.aspx?name=AutosSummit05&pid=500) (Updates with more comments, details, background.) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent DETROIT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - The head of Toyota Motor Corp.'s U.S. operations said on Thursday he expected the Japanese automaker's sales in the United States to rise by a double-digit percentage in September despite a softer overall market. "Our sales are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Reuters Summit-Toyota sees strong Sept. US car sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.