(For other news from the Reuters Autos Summit, click on http://today.reuters.com/summit/SummitInfo.aspx?name=AutosSummit05&pid=500) (Adds background, more quotes, stock price) By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Universal Technical Institute Inc. , which trains people to become automotive technicians, plans to teach at least 2,000 more students in the United States each year over the next five years, its chief executive said on Wednesday. The company currently operates ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Reuters Summit-Universal Technical sees campus growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.