Nov 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler group LLC said on Friday it will pay its hourly workers represented by the United Auto Workers union the second half of a $3,500 ratification bonus earlier than required by a labor agreement. The company said the early payment, which will be made on Dec. 21, was to acknowledge the "dedication" of the workers as the U.S. automaker's sales have grown. Chrysler, which is controlled by Fiat, said it was waiving the financial threshhold ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Revived Chrysler rewards hourly workers with early bonus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.