(Adds details, background, stock price) FRANKFURT, March 21 (Reuters) - German automotive and defence group Rheinmetall reported a 6 percent rise in 2004 earnings on Monday despite lower sales, but the result lagged the consensus forecast. Earnings before interest and taxes increased to 217 million euros ($286.6 million), which was lower than the consensus estimate of 224 million euros in a Reuters poll of 11 analysts. The company, which builds the "Fox" military reconnaissance vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rheinmetall 2004 EBIT gain lags poll average" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642