(Adds background, details) FRANKFURT, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Rheinmetall's single largest shareholder, the German Roechling family, has sold its 42.1 percent stake in the firm in a move that is expected to speed consolidation in the German defence industry. A financial source told Reuters on Monday that the Roechlings' common and preferred shares had been placed at 37 euros a share, near Friday's market close, giving the deal an estimated value of some 565 million euros ($737 million). The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rheinmetall investor sells controlling stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.