(Adds detail from statement, share reaction) FRANKFURT, March 29 (Reuters) - German defence and auto components company Rheinmetall AG said on Monday it expects both sales and earnings to increase in 2004. "Sales and earnings are again set to advance (in 2004)," Klaus Eberhardt, Rheinmetall CEO, said in a statement before the company's annual news conference. He did not specify what sort of profit he was referring to. He added he expected further progress in operational profitability ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rheinmetall sees 2004 earnings, sales increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.