* Former Opel bidder makes rare net profit in H1 * One-offs from auto part suppliers Honsel, Metaldyne (Adds detail, background) BRUSSELS, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Belgian holding company RHJ International reported a narrower first-half operating loss on Monday and a rare net profit due to one-off gains from industrial activities it ultimately plans to divest. RHJ, which last month announced a 225 million pound ($371 million) purchase of Commerzbank's wealth management unit Kleinwort ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RHJ turns H1 profit, helped by one-offs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.