(Adds details, quotes, background, byline) By Pratima Desai LONDON, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Prices of precious metal rhodium have surged this week to around $6,775 an ounce, the highest levels since 1980 on strong demand from consumers in the auto manufacturing sector, traders said on Friday. Rhodium prices are up more than 7 percent since the beginning of November and since January this year they have gained more than 20 percent. Expectations are that prices will move towards the record ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rhodium jumps as auto makers scramble for material" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.