* H1 revenue grows slightly * Cuts costs due to tough markets * Raises interim div by 3 pct (Adds details) Feb 27 (Reuters) - Ricardo Plc , an engineering and automotive consultancy group, on Friday reported a 11 percent rise in first-half pretax profit helped by robust pricing, improved project delivery and cost savings. The company, which works closely with leading motor manufacturers including General Motors Corp , Ford Motor Co and Honda also said it was actively cutting costs in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ricardo H1 pretax profit up 11 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642