* FY pretax profit down 31 pct to 10.8 mln stg * Maintains dividend at 10.7p/shr * End-June order book up 4 pct at 101 mln stg (Adds details) Sept 28 (Reuters) - Engineering and automotive consultancy Ricardo posted a 31 percent drop in full-year pretax profit as projects, particularly in the passenger car sector, took longer to close, but it remained confident about its future prospects due to a strong order book. The company, which also makes and assembles parts such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ricardo order book up, sees signs of recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.