(Adds detail, shares, analyst comment) ZURICH, March 30 (Reuters) - Swiss textile machinery and car components maker Rieter on Tuesday reported a forecast-beating 38.4 percent jump in 2003 net profit and gave an upbeat outlook for the current year. The firm said net income rose to 116 million Swiss francs ($90.8 million), boosted by an improvement in financial income. Operating profit inched up to 202.4 million francs, compared with 200.9 million a year earlier, as a good performance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rieter net profit up, sees more gains, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.