(Follows alerts) Oct 31 (Reuters) - Cooper Tire & Rubber Co , which makes tires for passenger vehicles and light trucks, posted lower third-quarter profit, and warned that raw material costs remain high, and volatile. Although raw material costs have shown signs of stabilizing, Cooper Tire said its raw material index would decline by less than 5 percent from the third quarter to the fourth quarter. The company warned in August it would likely cut its target for a 10 percent increase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rising costs puncture Cooper Tire Q3 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.