(Adds details, background) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, July 30 (Reuters) - First-half net profit at Volkswagen's premium unit, Audi , rose 67 percent to 679 million euros ($926.9 million), the maker of the TT sports coupe and Q7 luxury SUV said on Monday. The gain in bottom-line earnings, exceeding the already reported 40 percent increase in operating profit, was helped mainly by interest income from the investment of rising net liquidity, coupled with higher income from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rising liquidity helps boost Audi H1 net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.