(adds comments from U.S. Energy Secretary, gov't oil loans) WASHINGTON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - The amount of U.S. petroleum product production offline due to refineries shut down because of approaching Hurricane Rita totals about 2.2 million barrels per day for gasoline and 1.2 million bpd for distillate fuel, according to the Energy Information Administration. About 600,000 bpd jet fuel output is also offline, the EIA said. "In addition to the four refineries that remain shut down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rita shuts 2.2 mln bpd U.S. gasoline output-EIA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.