* Ford, Hyundai offer $1,000 for Toyota trade-ins * VW considers incentives, boosting U.S. advertising * Automakers look to fill void left by Toyota recall * Honda tells dealers not to be 'predatory' (Adds Honda letter to dealers) By Soyoung Kim and Christiaan Hetzner DETROIT/FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's largest rivals are declaring open season on the automaker at a time when the industry leader is seen as most vulnerable in its largest market. Ford Motor Co ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rivals take aim at Toyota customers amid recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642