* Syndicated loans total $741 billion * Refinancings made up 75 percent of market * LBO loans almost double (Adds further detail) By Alasdair Reilly and Isabell Witt LONDON, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Syndicated loan volume rose 18 percent to $741 billion in Europe, the Middle East and Africa in the first nine months of 2011, with third-quarter activity slowed by concerns over the sovereign debt crisis, according to Thomson Reuters LPC data. While volume is up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RLPC-EMEA nine-month syndicated loans total up 18 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.