(Adds detail from statement, background on Toll Collect) FRANKFURT, March 25 (Reuters) - The failed system to charge road tolls on German motorways claimed its most prominent victim on Thursday when Deutsche Telekom said the board member responsible for it would resign because of his role. Deutsche Telekom, which is helping to build the system, said Josef Brauner would resign by the end of April because of his responsibility for the malfunctioning system that pushed Europe's top phone ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Road toll debacle claims D.Telekom board victim" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642