* EBIT margin sinks to 2 pct in 2012 vs 5.2 pct yr-earlier * Photovoltaic business now valued at zero in its books * Does not expect to meet 8 pct EBIT margin goal in 2013 (Adds details, background, CEO comments) STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 23 (Reuters) - German conglomerate Robert Bosch said it would not reach its long-term profit target this year once again, after it booked heavy losses at its solar energy business in 2012. Earnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Robert Bosch warns on full-year profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.