(Adds background, default swap price) LONDON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Aero-engine maker Rolls Royce plans to launch a benchmark euro-denominated bond to refinance debt, lead managers for the deal said on Friday. Benchmark deals normally total at least 500 million euros. Supply so far this year in the corporate sector has been low, with many issuers having borrowed last year and volatility in the market discouraging new deals. BNP Paribas, Citigroup and J.P. Morgan have been mandated to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rolls Royce plans euro benchmark bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642