BUCHAREST, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Romanian financial markets on Monday. PRESIDENT RETURNS President Traian Basescu, is expected to return to office pending rubber-stamping of a constitutional court decision by parliament on Monday. Last week, Romania's Constitutional Court struck down a referendum to impeach Basescu, foiling a drive by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Romania - Factors to watch on Aug 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.