(Releads, writes through with economy ministry's statement) BUCHAREST, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Romania will sign a deal on Wednesday to buy back shares in local carmaker Daewoo Automobile from its South Korean joint venture partner which may open the way for a new sale, the economy ministry said on Tuesday. The Romanian government has been struggling for months to take over the 51 percent stake held by the bankrupt Daewoo Motor in order to find a new strategic partner for the plant. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Romania to seal deal with Daewoo Motor on Wed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.