(Adds more comments, details, background) By Martin Dokoupil BUCHAREST, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Romania signed a deal on Wednesday to buy back shares in carmaker Daewoo Automobile Romania from its joint-venture partner, South Korea's Daewoo Motor, opening the door for a new sale, Economy Minister Codrut Seres said. The government has been fighting for months to take over the 51 percent stake held by the bankrupt Daewoo Motor to free its hands in finding a new strategic partner for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Romania seals deal with Daewoo, aims at new sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.