* Romney is front-runner in Republican race for White House * Obama, Bush declined to name China a currency manipulator * House Republicans fear triggering a trade war * White House aide mum on auto parts case versus China (Adds byline; White House aide comments, paragraphs 12-17) By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, March 27 (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is looking at ways to increase pressure on China over what he sees as currency manipulation and unfair ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Romney would squeeze China on forex manipulation-adviser" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642