(Adds details) SINGAPORE, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Rubber output is forecast to rise 8 percent to 10.06 million tonnes in 2011 from 9.32 million tonnes last year on expectations of better weather conditions and high prices, the Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries said on Friday. Exports from member countries, which account for around 90 percent of global output, are expected to rise 5.7 percent to 7.77 million tonnes this year, the group said in its latest report. "The total ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rubber output seen up 8 pct to 10.06 mln T in 2011-ANRPC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.