* Belarus to transfer up to 49 pct of MAZ to new JV * KAMAZ, MAZ to combine sales and technology (Adds details, background) MINSK, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Belarus will create a joint holding company with Russia that will own stakes in truck makers KAMAZ and MAZ rather than sell MAZ to KAMAZ, Belarus' First Deputy Prime Minister Vladimir Semashko said on Wednesday. "This is not a sale of plants," he told a government meeting. "This is transferring a certain stake into a joint holding company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia, Belarus to combine truck making assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.