* Adds that government offered Renault majority stake * Believes Renault could take majority in 4-5 years (Adds information on share capital increase) MOSCOW, Nov 21 (Reuters) - The head of state-owned conglomerate Russian Technologies said on Saturday French car maker Renault might raise its 25 pct stake in troubled Russian partner Avtovaz in future, but won't do so for now. "They said that they will at least keep their share package," Sergei Chemezov said. "As far as raising their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia chief says Renault won't up Avtovaz stake now" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.