(Adds details, quotes) By Denis Dyomkin YELABUGA, Russia, May 27 (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday the government should consider lowering import duties on some types of steel that Russia does not produce to encourage the domestic automobile industry. "We need to stimulate investment inflows, to enable all mechanisms including tariff regulation," Putin told a meeting of officials on the automobile sector development in the Russian republic of Tatarstan. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia could lower import duties on steel -Putin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642