* July Y/Y contraction smallest in 5 months * Industrial output to be affected by dam accident (Adds analyst comment, details) By Darya Korsunskaya and Denis Dyomkin MOSCOW/ULAN-UDE, Russia, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Russia's economy grew 0.5 percent in July month-on-month, data showed on Monday, giving hope the recession might be coming to its end, but officials warned it is too soon to say the crisis is over. Investors are looking for signs of green shoots after low oil prices, falling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia GDP up m/m in July, but crisis not over yet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642