* Fixed or floating tariffs proposed * Proposed rate 10 percent for ore, 30 percent for steel * Analysts say tariffs would cause production decline * Steelmakers' shares fall 0.5-1.6 percent, below index (Rewrites with new source, analysts, share price) By Polina Devitt MOSCOW, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Russia's Ministry for Economic Development has proposed setting export duties on iron ore and rolled steel and forcing steelmakers to sign long contracts with clients in a bid to prevent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia mulls iron ore and rolled steel export duties" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642