* Support deal foresees Russian state aid-French PM's office * Renault to bring technology, use production capacity RAMBOUILLET, France, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Russia was set to pledge state aid for struggling carmaker AvtoVAZ on Friday in return for technology and production help from French partner Renault , the French government said on Friday. Renault and Russia have been looking for ways to help he heavily-indebted AvtoVAZ, hard hit by a spectacular fall in demand for new vehicles in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia pledges aid in Renault AvtoVAZ deal-French govt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642