(Adds details, background) MOSCOW, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin vowed on Friday to stop banks from taking state bailout money abroad to speculate against the rouble. "Any attempts to move the government money that was assigned to support the real economy abroad will be strictly prevented," agencies quoted Putin is telling cabinet ministers. Russia is handing out more than $200 billion in bailout money to help domestic companies survive the financial crisis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia to stop bailout cash bets vs rouble-Putin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.