(Adds executives' quotes, details) MOSCOW, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Russian vehicle maker GAZ , which recently bought a British vanmaker, confirmed on Wednesday it planned an initial public share offering on a foreign bourse in 2008. "If such a decision is taken, an IPO is possible on foreign markets in 2008," GAZ President Erik Eberhardson told reporters on the sidelines of a Moscow car show. He gave no details. GAZ, which expects sales of 100 billion roubles ($3.7 billion) this year, is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russian automaker GAZ confirms 2008 IPO plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.