(Adds source, company no comment) MOSCOW, July 31 (Reuters) - The general director of Russia's number one car maker, AvtoVaz , has offered to resign in a row over strategy, including a plan to sell a major stake to France's Renault , a newspaper reported on Monday. The Kommersant business daily said Igor Yesipovsky's resignation, submitted on Saturday, was likely to be accepted when AvtoVaz's board of directors meets on Tuesday. Quoting sources at AvtoVaz, Kommersant said Yesipovsky ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russian car maker AvtoVaz's chief resigns - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.