(Adds comment from GAZ spokesman in paragraphs 5-6) VIENNA, March 23 (Reuters) - Russian investors are in talks to buy a stake in Canadian car parts maker Magna International from founder and Chairman Frank Stronach, Austrian daily Oesterreich reported on Friday. "Currently there are talks on the highest level to take over a Magna stake from Frank Stronach," the newspaper quoted an unidentified company insider as saying. The interested parties included Russian billionaire Oleg ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russian investors in talks over Magna stake -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.