(Adds details, background) MOSCOW, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Russian billionaire Alexei Mordashov has bought the 30.4 percent in turbine maker Power Machines owned by industrial and financial group Interros at market price, Interros said on Monday. Interros, the investment vehicle of billionaires Vladimir Potanin and Mikhail Prokhorov, said in a statement the stake was sold to a company called Highstat Ltd, controlled by Mordashov, for a price "based on Power Machine's current market value". ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russian Mordashov buys Power Machines stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642