(Recasts, adds comment from Airbus CEO, Boeing forecasts) By Guy Faulconbridge and Alexander Gelogaev ZHUKOVSKY, Russia, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Russia plans to secure at least 10 percent of the world airliner market with new passenger jets in a bid to revive Soviet-era clout in the aviation industry, Russia's top plane maker said on Wednesday. President Vladimir Putin has said he hopes to revive Russia's once mighty aviation sector by merging civilian and military aircraft makers into one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russian plane makers plan takeoff into world league" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.