(Adds more details, quote from paragraph 4) MOSCOW, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Russia's economy expanded 4.2 percent in the first 11 months of the year compared with a 4.1 percent government forecast for the whole of 2002, local news agencies quoted a government official as saying. Deputy Minister For Economic Development and Trade Arkady Dvorkovich also said month-on-month GDP growth in November was around zero. The government does not routinely provide monthly GDP data. "In the near future, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia's 11-mth GDP at 4.2 pct vs 4.1 pct annual goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642