(Writes through with GM and analyst comments) By Dmitry Solovyov and Michael Shields MOSCOW/FRANKFURT, April 26 (Reuters) - Russian car maker AvtoVaz is considering ways to end its partnership with U.S. General Motors , an AvtoVaz spokesman said on Wednesday. GM called its venture in Russia a success story, however, and said it was unaware of any formal offer from the other side that could break up their venture to make sport utility vehicles. Set up in 2001 to produce up to 102,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia's AvtoVaz looking for way out of GM venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.