* Nissan eyes assembly at AvtoVAZ plants, sources say * Russian company to halve capex (Adds quotes, background, details) TOGLIATTI, Russia, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Russia's carmaker AvtoVAZ plans to assemble Nissan's class 'B' cars at its production facilities by 2012, officials and sources at AvtoVAZ and local administration told Reuters on Friday. Such a deal could be a boon for AvtoVAZ, which a day earlier said it was slashing a quarter of its workers because the economic crisis has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia's AvtoVAZ plans to assemble Nissan cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642