* Says to recall New Kalina and Granta models * Identifies defects in the fuel system * Recall comes after end of production of 'Classic' models (Adds analyst comment, detail, updates shares) By John Bowker MOSCOW, April 27 (Reuters) - Russian state car maker AvtoVAZ said on Friday it will recall nearly 100,000 new Ladas due to technical faults, delivering a blow to the firm as it tries to re-brand itself as a reliable modern car manufacturer. AvtoVAZ, 25 percent owned by France's Renault, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia's AvtoVAZ says recalls 100,000 new Lada cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.