* Severstal says has stuck by its obligations * AvtoVAz has enough metal in storage for several days (Adds details, Severstal comments) MOSCOW, May 24 (Reuters) - Russian carmaker AvtoVAZ said on Monday that Severstal , the country's largest steelmaker, had halted shipments of rolled steel products to its plant in a disagreement over price. Severstal said it had not broken contractual obligations. "Severstal keeps fulfilling its obligations to AvtoVAZ as stated in the long-term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia's AvtoVAZ says Severstal stops steel supply" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.