* Truckmaker can continue as a going concern with state help * Posts H1 loss after 4.2 bln rbl profit last year * Still in talks with lenders about debt restructuring (Adds detail) MOSCOW, Oct 29 (Reuters) - KamAZ , Russia's largest truck maker, said it was confident it could continue as a going concern despite a near 2 billion rouble ($68.56 million) first half loss, adding that it could rely on state support. The company, in which German carmaker Daimler holds a 10 percent stake, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia's KamAZ to stay afloat despite loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.