*Provisions to rise until end 2010 then start to clear *Provisions can be cleared in part by selling off collateral *Continues to expect profit in 2009 through cost cuts (Adds quotes on provisions, deposits, Opel deal comments) MOSCOW, June 26 (Reuters) - Russia's largest lender, state-controlled Sberbank , will clear the bulk of current bad loan provisions within 3-4 years, Chief Executive German Gref told a shareholder meeting on Friday. "In three to four years we can get back ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia's Sberbank to clear provisions in 3-4 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.