* Severstal agrees on steel supply to AvtoVAZ * Severstal, AvtoVAZ stocks rise more than 3 pct ST.PETERSBURG, Russia, May 28 (Reuters) - Russia's largest steel maker, Severstal , has agreed on the conditions of rolled steel products supply to carmaker AvtoVAZ , Severstal's Chief Executive Alexei Mordashov said on Friday. The company said a statement with more details is to follow later in the day. Stocks of both companies rose more than 3 percent after the announcement earlier in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal agrees on steel supply to AvtoVAZ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.