(Adds CFO quotes, details, background) By Anton Doroshev MOSCOW, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Russian automaker Severstal-Avto said on Friday first-half sales grew by 36 percent to $538 million on booming sales of its Patriot sport utility vehicle, pushing up its closely watched mid-cap shares. Its earnings before interest, taxation, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) rose 38 percent to $72 million, while net profit grew by a more modest 9 percent to $25 million. "We have managed to get ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal-Avto increases sales 36 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.