(For other news from Reuters Mining and Metals Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/GlobalMiningandMetals12) * Severstal says entire steel industry will benefit from pipeline * Co also sees 10 percent growth in 2012 auto steel sales * Severstal North America division is Russian co's second-largest By Alfred Kueppers and Melissa Akin MOSCOW, March 29 (Reuters) - Russian steelmaker Severstal is well placed to benefit from the proposed Keystone XL oil pipeline that could boost demand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal backs U.S. Keystone XL pipeline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.